FluxMotor is a flexible software that focuses on the pre-design of rotating electric machines. The software enables the user to design and manufacture motors from standard or custom parts, as well as directly add coils and materials to perform a series of tests and compare machine behavior.
Features and specifications of FluxMotor software:
- Automated workflow, providing an efficient user interface for different levels of users
- Facilitated project management allows quick access to past studies and management of a wide range of products
- Create an electric motor model and evaluate its technical capacity in minutes
- Based on optimization technology, Flux Motor helps reduce computation time to a minimum, while maintaining accurate results
- Wise calculation methods using high power finite element modeling
- Settings compatible with accuracy levels relative to speed
- Easy project export to Flux for advanced studies such as wireless, vibration, acoustics and more
- Supply of libraries with standard parts
- Availability of a wide range of slots or magnets
- Provides standard components, slots and magnets that can be edited and customized for limited configuration.
- 4 different coil modes (from automatic to specialized) help users find the right complex architecture
- Comprehensive and scalable database
- A dedicated test environment enables users to evaluate engine performance
- General data and performance of several devices can be compared and help with the simplest device selection
- Relevant input parameters allow users to control the test conditions
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.