FluxMotor is a flexible software that focuses on the pre-design of rotating electric machines. The software enables the user to design and manufacture motors from standard or custom parts, as well as directly add to coils and materials to perform a series of tests and compare machine behavior.
Features and specifications of FluxMotor software:
- Automated workflow, providing an efficient user interface for different levels of users
- Facilitated project management allows quick access to past studies and management of a wide range of products
- Create an electric motor model and evaluate its technical capacity in minutes
- Based on optimization technology, Flux Motor helps to reduce computation time to a minimum, while maintaining accurate results
- Wise calculation methods using high power finite element modeling
- Settings compatible with accuracy levels relative to the speed
- Easy project export to Flux for advanced studies such as wireless, vibration, acoustics, and more
- Supply of libraries with standard parts
- Availability of a wide range of slots or magnets
- Provides standard components, slots, and magnets that can be edited and customized for limited configuration.
- 4 different coil modes (from automatic to specialized) help users find the right complex architecture
- Comprehensive and scalable database
- A dedicated test environment enables users to evaluate engine performance
- General data and performance of several devices can be compared and help with the simplest device selection
- Relevant input parameters allow users to control the test conditions
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.