Altair SimLab is a process-driven multidisciplinary simulation environment designed to accurately analyze the performance of complex assemblies. This software allows you to perform CAD parametric analysis or advanced multi-physics analysis in just a few minutes. You can easily set up multiple physics including fluid dynamics, building dynamics, and thermal dynamics using an automated modeling system and significantly reduce the construction time of finite element models. Altair SimLab’s powerful optimization system can run locally, on a server, or in the cloud, and perform product analyzes accurately. Altair SimLab software has an attractive and functional graphical interface that covers all aspects of the modeling process.
Features and specifications of Altair SimLab software:
- Accurate linear and nonlinear analysis of fluid , building, and thermal dynamics
- Effective detection algorithms
- Process-based automation templates
- Fast and rich graphical interface
- Ability to edit geometries and update assembly
- Detailed analysis of the performance of complex assemblies
- Ability to run locally, on a server, or in the cloud
- Reproducible simulation workflow
- Instant sync with CAD files
- Automation Mesh creation to improve the simulation process
- Visualize results
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.