SimSolid is the name of engineering and specialized software in the field of highly advanced modeling and simulations. The technology used in this product allows you to completely create the model you need in a short time. You can also use this software to analyze your designed models to achieve the best quality. The unique feature of this product, which distinguishes it from other similar software, is its very high processing speed, which you can use to prepare your model for analysis in a few minutes.
The makers of SimSolid have also made every effort to launch a highly integrated product. When you use this software, you are able to upload and edit all the projects and tasks that you may have done in software such as Onshape, SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Fusion 360, and CAD systems. And analyze them. This software is also able to read standard STL files from any CAD system. Support for CATIA, NX, Creo, SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, and Solid Edge along with some unusual STEP, ACIS, and Parasolid formats is another advantage of this product.
Among the features of this product, some of which have already been mentioned, we can mention the very high accuracy of operation, fast processing speed, efficiency, and integration. All these features together have made Altair Engineering Group create a powerful and efficient product in the field of modeling, simulation, and analysis.
Features and specifications of SimSolid software:
- Integrity in design and efficiency is very desirable
- Very dynamic user interface that simplifies working conditions for the user
- Use of highly advanced technology in modeling and simulation
- Ability to perform advanced analysis operations on designed models
- Very high processing speed which significantly reduces your working time
- Full compatibility with various products such as Onshape, SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Fusion 360, and CAD systems
- Supports unusual formats such as STEP, ACIS, and Parasolid
- Ability to read standard STL files from any CAD system
SimSolid System Requirements
Windows 8 / 8.1
Processor: Intel I7 based computer; 4-cores (8-threads)
Memory: 8 GB of memory
Graphics: OpenGL compatible graphics card
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.