Altium CircuitStudio is a simple and powerful software for designing printed circuit boards. The software provides users with a simple user interface that speeds up design but also offers a host of powerful functions for professional use by users. The advantages of this software based on a straightforward schematic recorder and project management tools are as well as a powerful circuit board design engine that supports 3D editing of these circuit boards. The essential tools included in this tool allow you to lay out and record boards and provide their production information, which makes your ideas a reality on your computer screen.
Features of Altium CircuitStudio software:
- Powerful schematic editing tools to give you complete control over the circuit design process
- Hierarchical multi-page design
- Live supply chain information
- Integrated libraries
- Health testing systems and checking electrical regulations
- Import DXF files for direct connection to MCAD software
- Install the program.
- Do not run it.
- Copy the DXP.exe file from the Crack folder and paste it into the program folder and replace it.
- Run the program and click add license and open one of the files in the Licenses folder.
Version 1.1.0 was installed on February 6, 1996 in Windows 10 64-bit version and was successfully cracked and activated with license files.