Amped FIVE is a software for editing and improving the quality of images and videos, which has been praised for its simplicity in use and wide applications. Amped FIVE software is designed for research, judicial, military, and security projects, and provides powerful tools for processing, retrieving, and analyzing images and videos for criminologists. This software has been used by many military and security organizations and law enforcement in the field of research and inspection of images and videos and provides a comprehensive software solution for its users.
Amped FIVE is not a simple software with limited settings or a plug-in for other image editing software. Amped FIVE is a comprehensive and powerful software that provides all the tools needed to analyze images and videos for its users. With the help of this software, you can import and convert your videos, analyze the content of images and videos, completely identify the people and objects in the files, and finally a technical report of your research. Produce.
Features and specifications of Amped FIVE software:
- Import a variety of images, videos, or a sequence of photos
- Detail analysis within images and videos
- Select custom frames in videos and find other similar frames
- Processing frames with the help of 70 different filters to recover defective parts
- Linear and three-dimensional measurements on images and videos
- Save results as videos, photos, or sequences of images
- Automatic reporting of processes performed
After installation, copy, run and apply the patch file in the Crack folder according to the operating system version, which is 32-bit or 64-bit.
Build 12727 was installed on May 26, 1998 in 64-bit Windows 10 and – as shown in the image – was successfully activated.