AMS Software PhotoWorks is the name of a comprehensive and of course practical software for those interested in photography and photo editing. With the help of this powerful software, you can easily edit your images and bring them closer to your desired images. In fact, with the help of this program, you can turn your images that are at an inappropriate level of brightness into beautiful and pleasant photos. Contrary to its relatively simple appearance, this software uses the latest image processing technology, which is able to produce the best results possible for you.
The presence of professional tools in AMS Software PhotoWorks has made all kinds of tasks related to editing your images be done automatically. For example, you can retouch your images easily with this software and get brilliant results in the end. Getting rid of pimples, stains, and wrinkles, changing eye color, fixing the problem of red eyes in the photo, whitening teeth, and such things are only part of the capabilities of this program.
On the other hand, the presence of a large number of visual effects makes you achieve your desired result better and easier. These effects are grouped into different categories and you can choose your desired effect from among the available filters. All the mentioned items include only a part of the capabilities of this software.
Features and features of AMS Software PhotoWorks program:
- The possibility of adding watermarks or beautiful signs in order to protect the rights of your works
- The ability to improve the quality of your images has been provided
- Correcting the perspective of your images in an advanced way that makes the photos beautiful
- It is possible to watch free tutorials on the working secrets of this software on the official website of this product
- There are dozens of different effects that multiply the beauty of your images
- It has made it easier than ever to retouch your face and body
AMS Software PhotoWorks System Requirements
Processor: 1 GHz or faster (Intel, AMD)
Memory: min. 256 MB
Disk space: 500 MB or more
Read the Readme.txt file.