Android Studio, formerly known as Android SDK, is a great software designed and developed by Google for Android developers. This software has a virtual emulator that facilitates the development of Android software. You can do magic with this program on the Android platform and create great software.
With the emulator in the program, you can test the code you have written and fix their bugs. Working with the program emulator is very simple and you can change its size and resolution to view your work on different types of systems and mobile phones.
The only drawback to the Android SDK emulator is that novices can not easily install and emulate software on it, however, many online guides are designed for this purpose. Which makes the work of novices easier. Libraries required for programming Android applications are available and do not need to be downloaded separately. In general, professionals can program the software they need as quickly as possible, the only drawback of this program is that amateurs can not easily communicate with it and learn it quickly.
Features and specifications of Android Studio programming environment:
- Existence of a Debugger to fix possible problems
- Powerful simulation with different resolutions in order to simulate
- Existence of required programming libraries
- Existence of Document and virtual guides
- Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit)
- 3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended; plus 1 GB for the Android Emulator
- 2 GB of available disk space minimum,
4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)
- 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
- For accelerated emulator: Intel® processor with support for Intel® VT-x, Intel® EM64T (Intel® 64), and Execute Disable (XD) Bit functionality
This collection is free.
There are two ways to install Android Studio and the required SDK:
1) Online installation (suggested):
- In this method, all the required files are automatically downloaded and installed by Android Studio.
- Due to the unavailability of Google developer servers for Iranian IPs, it is necessary to use IP change tools. You can see two examples of tools specifically designed for developers here and here.
- If you use methods like DNS, set it up before installing and running Android Studio, and if you use methods like Server, first disconnect from the Internet, install and run Android Studio, and then when the message No internet access was detected, connect to the internet and set up the desired server by selecting the Setup Proxy option.
2) Offline installation:
- In this method, in all stages of installation and commissioning of Android Studio, disconnect your system internet.
- The SDK pack in the download section contains the minimum tools and files required to run Android Studio, updated on the date mentioned in the pack name and for Windows. If you need more tools or SDKs for other operating systems, use the online access removal methods and install or update the tools you need.
- After downloading the SDK pack and after installing Android Studio, run it, in the Install type selection section, select the Custom option, extract the SDK folder in the SDK pack in drive C, and in the step where Android Studio is the SDK path Enter the path C: \ SDK. (Of course, you can also extract the SDK in any other folder and enter its path. Only the path address should be as short as possible)
Download Android Studio 3.6.3_x86
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit