Android Studio, formerly known as Android SDK, is a great software designed and developed by Google for Android developers. This software has a virtual emulator that facilitates the development of Android software. You can do magic with this program on the Android platform and create great software. With the emulator in the program, you can test the code you have written and fix their bugs. Working with the program simulator is very simple and you can change its size and resolution to view your work on different systems and mobile phones.
The only drawback to the Android SDK emulator is that novices can not easily install and simulate software on it, however a large number of online guides are designed for this purpose. Which makes the work of novices easier. Libraries required for programming Android applications are available and do not need to be downloaded separately. In general, professionals can program the software they need as quickly as possible, the only drawback of this program is that amateurs can not easily communicate with it and learn it quickly.
Features and specifications of Android Studio programming environment:
- Existence of Debugger to fix possible problems
- Powerful simulation with different resolutions in order to simulate
- Existence of programming required libraries
- Existence of Document and virtual guides
- Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit)
- 3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended; plus 1 GB for the Android Emulator
- 2 GB of available disk space minimum,
4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)
- 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
- For accelerated emulator: Intel® processor with support for Intel® VT-x, Intel® EM64T (Intel® 64), and Execute Disable (XD) Bit functionality
This collection is free.
Download Android Studio 4.1.1 x64
Download Android Studio 3.6.3_x86
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit