Lumerical is a powerful software for performing photonic and electromagnetic designs and analyzes from component to system stages. In this version of Lumerical, electrical and photonic design tools have been developed for the multiphysical analysis of integrated, photovoltaic and photonics. Other optical electronics applications include tuned thermal waveguides, modulators, and improved switch matrices. Lumerical consists of four parts:
- FDTD: A comprehensive piece of software for solving 3D Maxwell. Capable of analyzing the interactions of ultraviolet, visible light and infrared radiation with complex structures
- MODE: Complete space for waveguide design for analysis and optimization of integrated and flat optical waveguides, components and fibers
- INTERCONNECT: Integrated space and photonics for design of integrated optical streams, silicon photons and optical connections
- DEVICE: Simulation of TCAD semiconductor devices for design, analysis and optimization of semiconductor optical electronic components
Features of Lumerical software:
- Injection of limited and measured beams with a constant slope that does not change with frequency. Beams with high numerical apertures that also have variable and frequency-dependent profiles can also be easily injected into any bandwidth.
- With the new BFAST feature in the FDTD section, you can inject flat waves on periodic structures with a constant slope that do not change with frequency.
- Parametric analysis and simulation of PICs can now be easily set up and executed directly.
- Supports Windows 10, Mac El Capitan, Linux RedHat 7 and CentOS 7
In the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
ANSYS Lumerical 2020 R2.2 x64
Lumerical Suite 2018a build 1584 x64
Lumerical DEVICE v7.1.1584
Lumerical FDTD Solutions v8.19.1584
Lumerical INTERCONNECT v7.5.1584
Lumerical MODE Solutions v11.1584