- ANSYS Products 2023 R1 Windows/Linux is a suite of software products that are used for engineering simulation. It includes software for FEA, CFD, and multiphysics simulation.
- ANSYS Products 2023 R1 Windows/Linux is a powerful software suite that can be used to simulate a wide variety of engineering problems. It is used by engineers in a variety of industries, including:
- ANSYS Products 2023 R1 Windows/Linux is a regularly updated software suite, with new features being added every year.
Here are some of the pros and cons of ANSYS Products 2023 R1 Windows/Linux:
- Powerful software suite
- Wide range of features
- Support for a variety of industries
- Regularly updated with new features
- Can be complex to learn
- Not as user-friendly as some other software packages
Overall, ANSYS Products 2023 R1 Windows/Linux is a powerful software suite that can be used for a wide variety of engineering problems. However, it is expensive and can be complex to learn.
If you are looking for a powerful engineering simulation software suite, I recommend checking out ANSYS Products 2023 R1 Windows/Linux.
ANSYS Inc. is one of the leading developers of CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) software. This collection includes various tools for simulating and analyzing different branches of engineering sciences such as electromagnetism, electrostatics, electronics, solid and fluid mechanics, heat transfer, dynamics, etc. This collection is divided into two parts: Simulation Technology, which includes powerful simulation and analysis tools, and Workflow Technology, which is used to establish communication between different departments and parallel analysis of various issues.
Features and features of the software collection ANSYS Products :
– Detailed analysis and various engineering issues
– Using the finite element method (Finite Element Method or FEM for short)
– Performing linear and non-linear analysis and static and dynamic analysis
– The ability to analyze different types of structures such as bridges, dams, reservoirs, as well as steel or concrete structures
– The possibility of performing simultaneous analyzes such as the analysis of solids and fluids
– Ability to code and program with the language available in the software
– Project reporting and saving in the form of photos and videos
– Coordination with various analytical and engineering design software such as CATIA, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, NX (Unigraphics), Solid Edge
Version 19 includes the following programs:
– ANSYS Mechanical Pro, Premium, Enterprise
– ANSYS CFD Premium and Enterprise
– ANSYS Mechanical CFD Maxwell 3D
– ANSYS Mechanical Maxwell 3D
– ANSYS Mechanical CFD
– ANSYS HFSS
– ANSYS SIwave
– ANSYS Maxwell
– ANSYS Q3D Extractor
– ANSYS Icepak
– Usually two activation methods are provided by MAGNiTUDE/LND and SSQ or SolidSQUAD teams, SSQ method is more complete but it is released with a longer interval.
Version 16.2 and 17.2 and 18.2 and 19:
System requirements :
Windows 7 (64-bit Professional and Enterprise versions)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit Professional and Enterprise versions)
Windows 10 (64-bit Professional and Enterprise versions)
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition (64-bit), Windows HPC Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition
22 GB on the hard drive, multiprocessing, memory> 2 GB, more> http://www.ansys.com/Support/Platform+Support
Red Hat Enterprise 6(6.8 & 6.9)
Red Hat Enterprise 7 (7.2 & 7.3)
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (SP3 & SP4)
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server & Desktop 12 (SP1 & SP2)
ANSYS Products Pictures
The video tutorial for installing version 2021 R2 is located in the relevant download section.
Common method for versions 16 to 19:
Two methods are presented, the first method requires the installation of a license and the second method is without the need for installation, the second method is explained;
First with software like DAEMON Tools Or UltraISO or PowerISO And through the virtual drive, mount disk 1 of the software and start and complete the installation by running the setup.exe file and then selecting the Install ANSYS Products option. Do not install ANSYS License Manager and skip the license step by selecting Skip.
Finally, copy and replace the contents of the Local license folder in the Crack folder in the following default path:
C:Program FilesANSYS Inc
! If the program is not installed in the default path, you must run the ansyslmd.ini file in the CrackShared FilesLicensing path with Notepad and change the default license path to the installed path.
The Linux version includes the above two methods, the steps of which are in the Readme file.
Two methods are provided, the first method is to use License Generator and the second method is to use license and crack;
To do the first method, right-click on the ANSYS 15.0 Calculator_DownLoadLy.exe file and run it with Run as administrator. Then type the letter Y and press Enter. The appropriate license for your computer is created in the form of a file called license.txt.
Using UltraISO or PowerISO or DAEMON Tools software, mount disk 1 and run the setup.exe file. In the initial installation window, click Install ANSYS License Manager and install the license management tool.
After the installation is finished, click Next and wait until the License Wizard window is displayed; Select the first and default option and click Continue. Then give the license.txt file created in the previous step to the program and click Continue several times. After confirming the license and finishing the work, exit the program and install the required software on the initial installation page by selecting the Install ANSYS Products option.
In the second method, start installing the program and do not install the license manager. After installation, copy and replace the two cracked files in the following location:
C:Program FilesANSYS IncShared FilesLicensing
If you install the software in a location other than the default drive, you must edit its address in the ansyslmd.ini file.
Version 2023 R1 has been installed and successfully activated on 29th December 1401 in Windows 10 64-bit edition.
Windows version: 21.3 GB
Linux version: 23.5 GB
Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by admin