- ANSYS Simplorer 11.0 is a discontinued software package that was developed by ANSYS. It was released in 2008 and was used for electromagnetic field analysis.
- ANSYS Simplorer 11.0 was a powerful software package that could be used to simulate a wide variety of electromagnetic field problems. It included features for 2D and 3D electromagnetic field analysis, as well as features for transient and harmonic analysis.
- ANSYS Simplorer 11.0 was a popular software package for electromagnetic field analysis. However, it was discontinued in 2013 and replaced by ANSYS Maxwell.
Here are some of the pros and cons of ANSYS Simplorer 11.0:
- Powerful software package
- Wide range of features
- 2D and 3D electromagnetic field analysis
- Transient and harmonic analysis
- Not as user-friendly as some other software packages
Overall, ANSYS Simplorer 11.0 was a powerful software package for electromagnetic field analysis. However, it was discontinued in 2013 and replaced by ANSYS Maxwell.
Simplorer is a product of the famous ANSYS company for modeling, simulating and analyzing prototypes of products before starting their physical production. This software allows you to model, simulate, test and optimize your desired product before physical production in the computer environment, and after ensuring the correctness of the performance, proceed to make physical samples of that product. This product is one of the key components of model-oriented design in various organizations around the world.
Using Simplorer, multi-domain systems in the fields of automobiles, aerospace, electronics, energy and industrial machinery are modeled and simulated. With its unique ability, this software combines power electronics, multi-domain dynamics, and embedded software, thereby enabling Simplorer to design electric drives and electromagnetic systems, power generation, conversion, storage, and systems. Distribution, EMI/EMC studies and optimization and evaluation of general multi-domain systems can be used. This software has a successful track record in the field of simulation and analysis of powerful and complex electronic systems.
The Simplorer library contains a wide range of components that are used for accurate modeling of various engineering branches. The program’s proven solution technology is designed to accurately and efficiently manage the highly nonlinear nature of power circuits that include switching elements, analog and digital control, and a combination of fixed-time systems and multi-domain effects. Simplorer’s waveform analysis tools give engineers the ability to analyze various responses, extract various measurements, and make detailed studies of power system behavior.
Simplorer, with its flexible modeling capabilities and unique integration with Ansys solutions for simulating 3D multi-body systems and ANSYS SCADE products for designing embedded systems, has provided extensive support for assembling the physical model of products, and in Finally, it has helped product development organizations to combine conceptual design with detailed analysis and evaluation systems.
Features and features of Simplorer software:
- Powerful graphic modeling
- Access to a rich library of models
- Possibility of direct import from SCADE Suite for designing embedded control systems
- Ability to import models from external tools
- Powerful simulation solutions
- Basic simulations and complex simulation studies
- Integration and tools and customization
- Creating graphical and tabular reports
- Ability to export reports to other environments
- And …
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
It is available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
The development and updating of this software is completed independently and with the collection ANSYS Electronics (Electromagnetics) Suite It’s integrated.
Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by admin