ANSYS SpaceClaim is a 3D CAD design and modeling software that runs on Microsoft Windows and is developed by SpaceClaim. SpaceClaim was founded in 2005 to develop 3D software and modeling for mechanical engineering. With this software, you can create, edit and reconstruct geometry without worrying about the underlying technology. Ansys software is 10 times faster than 3D modeling tools on the market.
Features and specifications of Ansys SpaceClaim software:
- Working with a variety of geometry sciences
- Execute and edit CAD files from various sources
- Edit designs and prepare them for simulation
- Create parameters to enable optimization through analytics
- Detailed analysis of models
- Reverse engineering of models
- Convert 2D files to 3D
- 3D printing, sheet metal and mold production
- Simulation and modeling proposal
- Conceptual modeling
- Eliminate geometric bottlenecks throughout the workflow
- Strong integration with CAE and CAM tools for high efficiency
- Combining boolean and division operations, such as merging parts and shrinking parts
- Move components and geometry, as well as use to create patterns
- Many features created in traditional CAD systems
Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, 10 64-bit
Full DirectX® 9c, Shader Model 3.0 hardware support, 512 MB of graphics memory or higher, 32 bits per pixel, 1024 × 768 minimum resolution
Pentium® 4 2.0 GHZ or Athlon® 2000
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler software, or ANSYS SCDM for short, is a subset of the ANSYS Discovery Live package; The embedded version is standalone and includes a server crack.
ANSYS SpaceClaim 2021 R1 x64
ANSYS SpaceClaim 2020 R2 x64
ANSYS SpaceClaim & DesignSpark Mechanical 2020 R1 SP0 x64
ANSYS SpaceClaim + DesignSpark Mechanical 2019 R3 SP0 Multilingual x64
ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler 2019 R2 x64 Multilingual
ANSYS SpaceClaim + DesignSpark Mechanical 2018.2 v19.2 Multilingual x64
Ansys SpaceClaim Tutorials
This is basically the flow of all the tutorials made by ANSYS for SpaceClaim.
These lessons are available on the Internet, on the streaming platform on ANSYS, but you must register to have access.
Duration : 22h