Any PDF to DWG Converter converts pdf files to DWG and DXF formats in batches. The DXF format can be used and edited in engineering software such as AutoCAD. Normally, it is not possible to directly use pdf files in software such as AutoCAD, to enjoy all the capabilities of CAD software, we need a DWG version of the file. This compact program simply does this for you. This software does not need any additional programs such as AutoCAD during the conversion process and performs the conversion operation directly and independently. One of the interesting features of this software is the possibility of direct conversion of scanned pdf files.
Features of Any PDF to DWG Converter:
- Batch and integrated PDF files to DWG and DXF with high speed and accuracy
- Output generation for AutoCAD R13 – AutoCAD 2015
- Supports all pdf versions
- Ability to convert single-page and multi-page pdf files without reducing performance
- Ability to determine the range of pages and output format (with the possibility of specifying pages separately)
- Automatically generate and optimize entities such as lines, playlists, hatches, circles, arcs, and more.
- Recognize texts and font thickness
- Preserve the colors used in pdf files
- Ability to convert raster pdf files or bitmaps directly without having to vectorize them
- Easy to operate without the need for AutoCAD
- High speed and efficiency
- Low volume and easy installation