DWG to PDF Converter converts PDF files to DWG and DXF formats in a batch and at once. DXF format can be used and edited in engineering software such as AutoCAD. Normally, it is not possible to use PDF files directly in software such as AutoCAD, in order to benefit from all the features of CAD software, we need the DWG version of the file. This small program will easily do this for you. During the conversion process, this software does not need any additional programs such as AutoCAD and performs the conversion directly and independently. One of the interesting features of this software is the possibility of direct conversion of scanned pdf files.
Features and features of the Any DWG to PDF Converter program:
- Batch conversion of PDF files to DWG and DXF with high speed and accuracy
- Output generation for AutoCAD R13 – AutoCAD 2015
- Support all pdf versions
- The possibility of converting single-page and multi-page pdf files without reducing efficiency
- The ability to determine the range of pages and the output format (with the possibility of specifying pages separately)
- Automatic generation and optimization of entities such as lines, polylines, hatches, circles, arcs, etc.
- Recognition of texts and font thickness
- Save the colors used in pdf files
- The possibility of directly converting raster or bitmap pdf files without the need to vectorize them
- Easy to operate without the need for AutoCAD
- High speed and efficiency
- Small volume and easy installation
- And …
OS: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
After installation, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the installation location of the program.