AnyDAC is a unique set of VCL components for accessing database data in Delphi, Free Pascal and C ++ Builder. The components of this collection can be used in the development of database-based applications. With its extensive capabilities and beautiful architecture, AnyDAC provides quick access to a variety of Firebird, MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere, Advantage, Informix, DataSnap, and و databases, and provides developers with Makes it very easy to connect to the database. The list of databases that this product supports is as follows:
* Enterprise – Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Informix.
* Workgroup – Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, Interbase, Advantage DB.
* Database in clouds – Microsoft SQL Azure.
* Desktop – SQLite, MS Access, BlackFish SQL, MS SQL CE, Advantage DB.
* Embedded – SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded, Berkeley DB.
* Bridges – ODBC, dbExpress.
* Multi-Tier – DataSnap.
- Direct access to Firebird, MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere, Advantage, Informix, DataSnap databases
- Optimized to maximize app performance (twice as fast as dbGo and 25% faster than dbExpress)
- Has a rich API containing more than 50 Delphi VCL components
- Integrated and unified API for accessing different databases
- Support for Code-First database modeling in some databases that support this method, such as RDBMS services
- Engine similar to ADO.NET for Win32 application development
- Advanced settings and options for data access
- Full support for international applications including Unicode support for Delphi 2009 and above
- Complete integration as a driver for TMS AdvGrid, Fast Report, RemObjects Data Abstract, C4D kbmMW and so on.
- Support for Delphi 5 to Delphi XE and C ++ builder 5 to C ++ Builder XE and cross-platform support via Free Pascal
You should probably copy the file in the Crack folder to the software installation location.