Anyplace Control is an easy remote desktop control software that displays the desktop of another computer on your local computer screen in real time and allows you to control that computer using a mouse and keyboard. Control yourself from anywhere. Anyplace Control displays the computer desktop in separate windows. These are basic interfaces for communicating with a remote computer and allow you to control them directly with your keyboard and mouse. You can also open several of these windows at once – allowing you to monitor more than one computer at the same time.
Features and facilities of Anyplace Control:
- View mode – helps you to watch a computer and see everything the user is doing in real time.
- Control Mode – Allows you to control another computer with a mouse and controller
- Full Screen – Allows you to view a remote desktop at the same dimensions as a normal screen.
- Window – Allows you to view the remote desktop in a window, which can be resized and minimized as needed.
- The Remote Screen window contains a toolbar that provides instant access to most operations required for remote control, such as changing color depth, sending specific hotkeys, transferring clipboard content between local and remote computers, and more.
- Supports all screen resolutions with color depth from 4 to 32 bits
Read the Readme.txt file.
Last Updated on July 9, 2023 by admin