Final Cut Pro is a powerful video editor for Mac OS. With this program, Mac users can edit any video that is compatible with QuickTime. This includes various formats such as DV, HDV, P2 MXF (DVCProHD), XDCAM (via plug-in), 2K, 4K, and 5K, and… This software is a more accurate non-linear and non-malicious video editor and does not damage the original video content.
With Final Cut Pro you can mix endless video and audio tracks together. You can effectively combine videos taken from multiple cameras. Of course, this infinity that we mentioned is overshadowed by the hardware and software power of the target system. It will definitely not be possible to combine several hundred heavy video tracks and a large volume of audio tracks with a multitude of different effects and transitions on a system with low RAM or CPU.
This program has many transitions and video filters that will be very useful for advanced editing actions. The first version of Final Cut Pro was released by Macromedia, but in 2011 Apple rewrote the software for the Mac OS. We recommend this software to all users who want to edit movies professionally on a Mac.
Features and characteristics of Final Cut Pro:
- Beautiful and orderly work environment
- Extensive video effects and transitions
- Optimal processing speed
- Ability to add infinite video and audio tracks commensurate with the system hardware strength
- Different output formats
- Supports all QuickTime compatible video formats
- Support for Dolby Digital 5-channel audio systems
- Possibility of minor and precise edits on each movie frame
- Show instant editing changes on the movie
- Non-destructive video editing
System Required Version 10.4.8
- macOS 10.14.6 or later
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360 ° video editing)
- Metal-capable graphics card
- 1GB of VRAM is recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360 ° video editing 1
- 3.8GB of available disk space
- Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs. Video output to VR headset requires a Mac computer with discrete graphics running macOS Mojave. 27-inch iMac with Radeon Pro 580 graphics or better recommended.
Final Cut Pro Pictures
This version is cracked.