Apple Xcode is a tool for coding and building applications for Apple products and devices. Using this program, you can prepare and distribute software products for all Apple products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. This coding environment has a very beautiful user interface and all the graphical parts of the program such as the program interface, buttons, menus, and images can be done visually and drag-and-drop, you will not need to code for these parts. As a programmer, you are solely responsible for coding program logic.
Xcode has various capabilities for troubleshooting the program, for example, finding memory errors using Memory Debugger will not be difficult. Any part of the code that has silent bugs will be detected and repaired using the program’s debugger and a bit of programmer intelligence. The Swift language intended for coding in this set is very readable and you will communicate better with it than Objective C. The naming and structure of the functions and classes in the API of this language are very regular, which speeds up the coding operation.
Features and specifications of Xcode software:
- Beautiful, structured, and efficient user interface
- Static code analysis (ie errors are reported to the programmer at the time of code writing and before execution)
- Detect memory errors
- The debugger is very capable of finding program errors and problems
- Proper naming of API functions and classes
- Ability to increase IDE capabilities using plugins
- Ability to program for all Apple products
- Ability to write command-line scripts
- High personalization capability
- Capable profiler to view resource usage trends
- Perform unit tests simply and without leaving the coding environment
- And …
- Xcode 9 requires a Mac running macOS 10.13.2 or later.
- Xcode 9 includes SDKs for iOS 11.4, watchOS 4.3, macOS 10.13, and tvOS 11.4
- Xcode 10 requires a Mac running macOS 10.13.6 or later.
- Xcode 10 includes SDKs for iOS 12, watchOS 5, macOS 10.14, and tvOS 12.
- Xcode 10 supports running multiple concurrent versions of the Xcode app and of any associated tools such as Simulator.
- Xcode 10 can coexist with previous versions of Xcode.
Apple Xcode Pictures
The file extension is xip.
Apple Xcode download link
Xcode 13.4.1 Stable for macOS Monterey 12 and later (Apple)
Xcode 13.2 Stable for macOS Big Sur 11.3 and later (Apple)
Xcode 12.5.1 Stable for macOS Big Sur 11 and later (Apple)
Xcode 12.4 Stable for macOS Big Sur 11 and later (Apple) or macOS Catalina 10.15.4 (Intel)
Xcode 12.2 Stable for macOS 10.15.4 or higher
Xcode 11.7 Stable for macOS 10.15.2 or later
Xcode 11.3.1 Stable (11C504) for macOS 10.14.4 or later
Apple Xcode 10.1 (10B61) Stable for macOS 10.13.6 and later
Last version supporting macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra