- Appsaver-AppBackup and Restore is an app that allows you to backup and restore your Android apps. The app can be used to backup your apps to your device’s internal storage, an SD card, or a cloud storage service.
- Appsaver-AppBackup and Restore includes a variety of features, such as:
- App backup: Appsaver-AppBackup and Restore can backup your apps, including their data and settings.
- App restore: Appsaver-AppBackup and Restore can restore your apps from a backup.
- App cloning: Appsaver-AppBackup and Restore can clone your apps, creating a new copy of the app with its own data and settings.
- App schedule: Appsaver-AppBackup and Restore can schedule backups to run automatically at specific times.
Appsaver-AppBackup and Restore is a powerful and versatile app that allows you to backup and restore your Android apps. It is a good option for individuals who want to protect their apps from loss or damage.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Appsaver-AppBackup and Restore:
- Easy to use: App saver-AppBackup and Restore is easy to use and can be used by anyone.
- Versatile: Appsaver-AppBackup and Restore can backup and restore your apps to a variety of locations.
- Secure: Appsaver-AppBackup and Restore uses encryption to protect your backups.
- Not all apps are supported: Ap psaver-AppBackup and Restore may not support all apps.
- Some features are not available on all devices: Some features of Appsaver-AppBackup and Restore, such as app cloning, are not available on all devices.
Overall, Appsaver-AppBackup and Restore is a powerful and versatile app that allows you to backup and restore your Android apps. It is a good option for individuals who want to protect their apps from loss or damage, but it may not support all apps.
App saver is a backup and restore program for Android devices. Considering that this application is produced with the latest Android SDK versions, it has a very high power and can solve the late booting of your device and the problems caused by storage sector gaps. It also has good usability due to its attractive and beautiful user interface.
Features and features of Appsaver:
- Using a very attractive user interface
- Ability to back up inside the memory card
- Backup on external memory card
- Ability to send backup files between different devices via Wi-Fi and with supported programs
- Batch backup capability
- Ability to restore from memory card
- Ability to delete batch
- Various dark and light themes
- Batch cleanup
- The ability to specify the backup path
- Using artificial intelligence to automatically transfer programs to the memory card
- Refresh by simply swiping down on the screen
- The ability to sort programs by name, date and size and by ascending and descending
- Display memory usage
- Ability to set automatic backup
Changes in the latest version of App saver-AppBackup and Restore 16.0:
*fixed bug of version 18
* fixed long press action messing up UI
*fixed progress dialog not showing on backup
*reduced apk size
Android 2.3.2 and above
Download the placed file, transfer it to your device and install it. If you encounter an error, delete the previous version and reinstall the new version.
Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by admin