AQtime is a powerful profiler tool for Java, .NET, Delphi, Silverlight, VBScript, JScript and C / C + programmers.
With this tool, programmers can put their program under a magnifying glass and diagnose, fix, and refer to problems related to memory, processing, and other critical bottlenecks.
AQtime performs a wide range of different and comprehensive analyzes on all parts of your code and provides useful suggestions and reports according to its status. Proper use of this tool will improve the performance of the program, optimize the state of memory consumption, clean the code and ultimately increase the final quality of the code and the program.
Features and specifications of AQtime For Delphi:
- Powerful application profiles and memory consumption
- Analyze different parts of the code and make improvement suggestions
- Ability to inject problems, critical situations into the program and see the result immediately (without changing the original code)
- Supports a wide range of programming languages and environments
- Provide complete and detailed reports
- Simple and powerful user interface
- Good and acceptable execution speed
Intel Pentium II 450 or higher (Pentium 4 1GHz recommended)
AQtime also supports the following processors:
- Processors of the Intel Core family (Intel Core i7, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core Duo, and others)
- Intel Xeon and Intel Xeon MP
- Intel Pentium II, Intel Pentium III
- Intel Pentium 4 (including Intel Pentium 4 supporting Hyper-threading Technology and Intel Pentium 4 Extreme Edition supporting Hyper-Threading Technology)
- Mobile Intel Pentium 4
- Intel Pentium Extreme Edition, Intel Pentium D, Intel Pentium M
- Intel Celeron, Intel Celeron D, Intel Celeron M
- AMD Phenom
- AMD Phenom II
- AMD Athlon 64 FX
- AMD Athlon XP, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core, AMD Athlon 64
- AMD Sempron
- AMD Opteron
- AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology and AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology
- AMD Athlon 64 for DTR
- Mobile AMD Athlon 64
- Mobile AMD Sempron
256 MB of RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
1.5 GB hard disk space for installation
(including 400 MB on the system drive for installing AQtime samples and SDK), and 500 MB for using the product.
SVGA (800 × 600) or higher resolution monitor
Mouse or other pointing devices
Note: AQtime may consume a lot of memory to store profiler information. Therefore, when working with large projects, it is recommended that you allocate as much physical RAM as possible so that Windows does not use the swap file.
- Microsoft Windows 8 (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Note: Profiling of Modern UI (Metro) applications is not currently supported.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 is also supported.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Windows XP (either 32-, or 64-bit edition).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later.
For more details on profiling with .NET, Java, Silverlight, and scripts, see the complete System Requirements in support.
This is the full version and does not need to be cracked.
Download AQTime Pro 220.127.116.11 Release 20210612 for Delphi
Download AQtime Standard 8.81 for RAD Studio, Delphi and C ++ Builder
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit