The Aquaforest OCR SDK is a powerful engine for OCR in .NET applications. Programmers often find themselves in situations where they need to extract and process text from images, scanned pdf files, and so on. In these cases, the first thing that comes to the developer’s mind is OCR these documents and intelligently extract data from them. On the other hand, OCR or Optical Character Recognition requires high knowledge in the field of artificial intelligence. Various companies have spent their time and energy maturing tools, libraries and components in this area. Despite these efforts, reinventing the wheel may not be the right thing to do!
The Aquaforest OCR SDK is one of those team and research efforts that has made working with OCR so easy for .NET programmers. Using this library, you can easily extract the text of any type of image document, scanned and non-copy. Using this library, you can convert the extracted text to standard PDF / A documents, DOCX, WORDML, RTF, CSV, XLSX, EXCELML, TXT, HTML, EPUB and XPS files. This library also gives you the ability to decode various barcodes. Along with this library, there are clear examples in C # and VB languages that programmers can use to get acquainted with the functionality of the library.
Features and specifications of Aquaforest OCR SDK:
- High Speed OCR Documents – Processing thousands of pages per hour
- Ability to convert the result to searchable pdf documents
- Automatic image processing and correction of skew, rotation and annoying elements for better performance
- Easy integration with .NET applications
- Has different examples for C # and VB languages
- High precision in OCR and support for 100 different languages
Use the serial in the Serial.txt file to register the software.