Aquaveo GMS stands for Groundwater Modeling System Powerful software from Aquaveo for groundwater modeling and simulation. This program has complete modeling tools such as modeling the geometry of aquatic structures, mapping, data management and visualization, and و and also includes a wide range of numerical models of water currents, including: MODFLOW, MODFLOW-LGR, MODFLOW-USG, MODPATH, MT3DMS, RT3D, SEAWAT, & PHT3D. In addition, online maps, PEST, Parallel PEST and و Nir are supported. This program models groundwater aquifers in three dimensions and performs detailed simulations on them by determining various parameters. Aquaveo Groundwater Modeling System, like other products of this company, is presented with a conceptual and flexible design approach. The data processing speed is very satisfactory, especially in the simulation part, and you will face the least amount of delay.
Features and specifications of Aquaveo GMS software:
- Simple and efficient user interface with high usability
- Proper interaction with 3D models
- Improve graphics processing using OpenGL technology
- Realistic rendering and creation of realistic images of the model
- Ability to take notes anywhere in the project, whether in the form of text, image, logo and…
- Import and export with different formats such as dxf, dgn, dwg and image formats and GIS and….
- Groundwater simulation tools with advanced statistical analysis capabilities
- Step-by-step guide to get acquainted with different parts of the program
- Online and active user community to answer questions
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Due to the malfunction of some cracks, all available versions are included.