Aquaveo GMS stands for Groundwater Modeling System Aquaveo is a powerful software for modeling and simulating groundwater. This program has complete modeling tools such as modeling the geometry of water structures, mapping, data management, and visualization, and و and also includes a wide range of numerical models of water flows, including MODFLOW, MODFLOW-LGR, MODFLOW-USG, MODPATH, MT3DMS, RT3D, SEAWAT, & PHT3D. In addition, online maps, PEST, Parallel PEST, and Nir are supported. This program models groundwater aquifers in three dimensions and performs accurate simulations on them by determining various parameters. Aquaveo Groundwater Modeling System, like other products of this company, is presented with a conceptual and flexible design approach. The data processing speed is very satisfactory, especially in the simulation part, and you will face the least amount of delay.
Features and specifications of Aquaveo GMS software:
- Simple and efficient user interface with high usability
- Proper interaction with 3D models
- Improve graphics processing using OpenGL technology
- Realistic rendering and creation of realistic images of the model
- Ability to take notes anywhere in the project, whether in the form of text, image, logo, and…
- Import and export with different formats such as dxf, dgn, dwg and image formats, and GIS and….
- Groundwater simulation tools with advanced statistical analysis capabilities
- A step-by-step guide to getting acquainted with different parts of the program
- Online and active user community to answer questions
- And …
Operating System: Windows® XP *, Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10
* Limited support for Windows XP with some limitations using certain fonts and display options.
RAM: 1 GB (8GB or more recommended)
CPU: GMS software is CPU intensive. Some models and utilities integrated with GMS can take advantage of multiple processor cores simultaneously.
Graphics Card: For all display features to be enabled, OpenGL 1.5 or higher must be supported. The use of a dedicated graphics card is strongly recommended. Integrated graphics can result in significantly reduced performance and may not support some visualization features.
Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 or greater
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Due to the malfunction of some cracks, all available versions are included.