Aquaveo WMS Aquaveo is complete software for analyzing water basins and groundwater resources. This program is a complete hydrological solution in this field and has facilitated hydrological research by providing extensive facilities. With the help of its full capabilities, the users of this software can model their types of hydrological projects in three dimensions and select the most appropriate solution for the actual implementation of the project by fully analyzing the project data from different angles.
WMS is the title of the Watershed Modeling System, and Aquaveo has done its best to provide all the tools needed in the field of hydrology so that engineers can analyze raw data faster, and with 3D modeling of this data, the vision Have a complete picture of the project situation and ultimately make the right decision.
Features and specifications of Aquaveo WMS software:
- Tools for working with GIS data
- Web-based tools for data collection
- Ability to import models from GIS software
- Supports a variety of hydrological models such as HEC-1, HEC-HMS, TR-20, TR-55, Rational Method, MODERAT,E and…
- Ability to enter terrestrial and surface data
- Automatic modeling of watersheds and hydrology
- Supports a variety of industry standards
- Step-by-step modeling through wizards
- Modeling the discharge of small and large storms
- Integration with FHWA hydraulic computing software
- Ability to export Aquaveo WMS animations to Google Earth
- Import and export with different CAD formats such as dxf, dwg or Tiff, Jpeg, ArcGis, ESRI, and formats
- Has a step-by-step guide to get acquainted with the various capabilities of the program
- Online and active user community to answer questions
Windows® XP *, Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10
* Limited support for Windows XP with some limitations using certain fonts and display options.
1 GB (8GB or more recommended)
SMS software is CPU intensive. Some models and utilities integrated with SMS can take advantage of multiple processor cores simultaneously.
For all display features to be enabled, OpenGL 1.5 or higher must be supported. The use of a dedicated graphics card is strongly recommended. Integrated graphics can result in significantly reduced performance and may not support some visualization features.
1024 x 768 or greater
Installation guide and tips
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.