ARCHLine.XP is excellent software for BIM or building modeling. Building modeling is usually done in three dimensions, but is different from three-dimensional design. 3D design only gives us a view of what is to be designed, but building modeling, in addition to 3D building design, adds all the required information, including the exact thickness of the walls, materials used, costs, and so on. In this way, in all stages of ideation, design and development, we have accurate information that we can use to predict costs.
ARCHLine.XP is able to accurately design the interior and exterior of all types of residential buildings. You can have an accurate three-dimensional model of building design by providing accurate information to this software. The result is rendered as a real and beautiful model, and with this model, you can talk about your mental idea with the contractor much more easily. One of the benefits of using this software is the automatic updating of documents and 2D maps based on your changes. This means that whenever you make a change to the 3D model of the building, new information and changes are automatically updated in the documentation and information tables.
Features and specifications of ARCHLine.XP software:
- Completely independent and no need for 3D design software
- Designing the building model in three dimensions and accuracy
- Ability to view the model cross-section at different angles
- Ability to import and export IFC, SKP, DXF, DWG, PDF, OBJ, 3DS, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and GBXML formats
- Automatic documentation updates as soon as the 3D model changes
- Ability to use three-dimensional objects and ready to design
- Automatic sorting of different parts based on different features
- Ability to send output to Excel
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.