Arclab Web Form Builder is an application software for the easy creation of HTML and PHP forms, sending email as text, HTML with XML. HTML Form Builder supports single and multiple PHP forms with autoresponder and file upload. Using this program, you can create an email contact form, support form, and a custom email form on your computer and upload it to your site.
Features of Arclab Web Form Builder:
- Build and design PHP contact form online, registration form, multi-page form, and other forms using a visual environment without any programming with knowledge of PHP and HTML.
- Customize the form by adding text input, drop-down list, date input, and checkbox
- Support for radio buttons, attachments, pre-filled fields, smart input fields (age verification, email verification, password input), and…
- No need for any programming knowledge.
- Includes a multi-layered security image as a response challenge test to ensure the robot is free
- Add a file upload element that allows the user to attach the file to the submission form
- Create a single PHP file that contains all the page forms along with the script required for processing.
- Forms are based on HTML and PHP, which should be compatible with most web servers and browsers.
- Messages sent by users can be in the form of text, HTML or XML, UTF-8 support
System requirements for Arclab Web Form Builder software
Windows XP • Windows Vista • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 10
Arclab Web Form Builder software installation guide
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder or the key.txt file.