LightningChart is a complete programming kit for fast two-dimensional and three-dimensional calculations in the field of measuring, engineering and visualizing research data for the .NET programming framework. Using this sdk, programmers can use a variety of two-dimensional and three-dimensional controls to draw information charts and display the information they want in beautiful graphic formats. The charts in this series are provided for both Winform and WPF versions, and in both environments you can enjoy all the features of this development kit. The graphic diagrams in this series use the GPU hardware accelerator and are built on top of Direct3D, which maximizes the performance of the graphic drawings of this product.
If you use a large number of graphics and heavy charts in your program, we recommend that you use this product because its performance is much higher compared to standard WPF controls. The controls in this suite are designed for high processing speeds, and programmers can use a variety of computer-based oscilloscopes, signal analyzers, GIS systems, and other signal monitoring and instantaneous measurement systems in their engineering applications. These controls are designed and implemented in such a way that they can efficiently process and display large amounts of data without freezing and freezing the graphical interface of the program. 3D controls allow users to rotate the chart at the desired angle, resize it, and…
Features and specifications of LightningChart component:
- Ability to draw a variety of two-dimensional and three-dimensional diagrams in various branches of engineering
- Ability to draw two-dimensional and three-dimensional maps
- High speed in information processing
- The program does not hang when processing large amounts of data
- Ability to define types of guides for charts with high customization
- Ability to zoom, move and rotate charts both during programming and for the end user
- Use the GPU hardware accelerator and use DirectX to maximize performance
- Possibility of high personalization in the visual display of data (change colors, themes, fonts, background clarity, line style, blinking effects, softening the final border of images and…)
Given in the text file.