Artlantis, formerly known as Artlantis Studio, is a unique and ideal software for easily creating high-resolution, high-quality designs in a short time. This software has the ability to create 2D and 3D designs at a super professional level. Notable features of the program are the ability to create panoramic photos and professional animations . The Artlantis user interface helps you customize and customize your design. With the help of the program’s built-in catalog, you can easily use the available 400 objects and integrate them with your creativity.
You can use items such as furniture, billboards, plants, lamps or even humans for your designs. You can even import your own images as elements into the program and use them. These features enable the user to apply the appropriate textures to the elements used and display them closer to reality.
In this software you can use natural and artificial resources to create lighting. The construction of the exposure elements is very simple and you can specify the size, position and angle of the exposure elements. You can also use the geographical coordinates of the place you are visualizing and designing to match the angle of the sun in reality with the location of the sun in your design.
Features and specifications of Artlantis software:
- Adjust White Balance to match the dominant color of the environment and exposure in the design
- Creating virtual shadows in small indoor and outdoor environments (places without natural light)
- Display the completely whitewashed model of the design during the calculations
- Select preset modes (indoor, outdoor, dimmer, etc.)
- Has a huge catalog of 400 objects and modes
- Ability to import objects built into other related applications
- Supports 3DS, SKP, OBJT and فر formats
– Intel® i3 4Core 2GHz
– RAM: 8 GB
– System: Mac OS X 10.8.5, Windows 7 (64 bits)
– Graphic Card: 1 GB *, OpenGL
– Display: 1280 x 800 pixels
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.