Ashampoo UnInstaller is the perfect software for permanently removing programs from the Windows operating system . When uninstalling software, problems such as footprints and incomplete removal of software may be a concern. For example , we have seen these problems many times in Norton products . Even if the incomplete removal of programs is not a problem, taking up extra space and slowing down the system is something that can not be easily bypassed, especially if you use SSDs that naturally have less space. All these problems and worries will be solved by installing Ashampoo UnInstaller software . This useful tool monitors the program installation process and remembers the changes that are registered in the system after being installed in the system.
So when you delete that program, all the related files will be deleted from the system and no trace of that program will remain on your computer. Also, a number of programs that are not normally removed can be easily removed by this tool. Annoying plugins, extensions and toolbars that are automatically installed on browsers can be detected and removed by this program. Using this program will increase the speed of your system and you can safely use this software instead of Windows when installing programs. Uninstaller also includes tools for file recovery, registry optimization, restore point management, and features for easily disabling and removing annoying Windows services.
Features of Ashampoo UnInstaller:
- Complete removal of software even if you do not have an uninstaller file
- Various tools for cleaning and managing the system
- Automatic monitoring of the program installation process
- Delete programs even without having a log file
- Ability to delete parts of a program (suitable for large software)
- Ability to clean the browser from annoying plugins and toolbars
- Display application information
- Full integration with the Windows environment
- Ability to retrieve files and optimize the registry
Copy the dll file in the Crack folder to the software installation location.