ASPack is an advanced program for compressing Win32 executable files, which can reduce the file size of 32-bit Windows programs by 70%. . This software will minify programs and libraries, which will reduce load times across the network, and will be able to protect software against reverse engineering. The programs compressed by this software are self-contained and can be run exactly as before.
ASPack features and facilities:
- Advanced processing of executable files including (EXE, DLL, OCX)
- Encryption and compression of program codes, data and resources
- Fully transparent, self-contained operation with support for long file names
- Fast decompression routine provides better performance than competing products.
- Integrates directly into Windows as a shell extension for ease of use
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Windows Server
- A significant reduction in the size of executable files by an average of 40 to 70 percent
- Reducing load time across the network and download time from the Internet
- The requirement of built-in Windows programs for low and significant storage space
- Protection of program codes against disassemblers and decompilers
- No runtime royalties for distribution of compressed programs
- Full compatibility with executable files created by Microsoft Visual C++, Visual Basic, Borland Delphi, C++ Builder and other Win32 compilers.
To view full details of ASPack go to Here See.
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
After installing, copy the file in the Crack folder to the software installation path.
Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by admin