Aspen Technology’s software suite is a unique, complete, and very powerful suite for designing and simulating processes and process units, and is the main software used by chemical and petrochemical engineers. This set includes various software, the most common and widely used of which are Aspen HYSYS and Aspen Plus software to design and simulate the steps and equipment required for various processes, and Aspen Exchanger Design and Rating software or Aspen EDR – which is a complete and advanced Asp + application for HTFS and Aspen B-JAC – for the design of all types of heat exchangers.
Features and specifications of aspenONE collection :
– Professional design and simulation of various equipment of power plants, oil and gas tanks, and…
– Flexible and at the same time very precise design with a strong thermodynamic foundation
– Use of material properties packages to predict their physical, thermodynamic and other properties
– Accurate and advanced design of pumps, reactors, converters and…
– Simulation of various stages of a process such as reaction, separation, heating and… in full detail
– Existence of a large library in software
– Has the ability to code in some software such as Aspen Plus
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
! If you see a license error message in the Environment Variables setting step, instead of the items listed in the help file, do the following:
In the Variable name field, enter the phrase LSHOST, and in the Variable value field, enter your computer name and delete the previously created value.
Versions 8.8.2, 9.1, 10.1 and 11.1 include an upgraded version of some of the software in the collection and do not include all software.
AspenTech aspenONE Engineering Suite 11.0
AspenTech aspenONE Engineering Suite 11.1
AspenTech Exchanger Design and Rating with Aspen Properties, Aspen Simulation Workbook (ASW) and Aspen Version Comparison Assistant (AVCA) 11.1
AspenTech aspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain Standard Suite 11.0
aspenONE Engineering 10
aspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain 10
aspenONE Asset Performance Management 10
Aspen Technology aspenONE 10.1 EDR Economics Operator Training
Aspen Technology aspenONE 9.0
Aspen Technology aspenONE 9.1
Aspen Engineering 8.8
Aspen Manufacturing and Supply Chain 8.8
Aspen Process Manual and Aspen Process Tools 8.8
Aspen Engineering 8.8.2