In Assassins Creed Freedom Cry, you will play the role of Adewale, a friend of Edward, who has become a professional assassin after suffering a lot during slavery. The story of the game begins where Adewale, who has become an Assassin with his ship and crew in the West Indies (West America) and the Caribbean, then gets stuck in a storm and loses his ship and crew. The Adewale River flows ashore, a land called Saint-Domingue (now the Dominican Republic) that is a French colony.
He is located in the most important city on the mainland, Port-Au-Prince, and when he enters this city, he encounters horrible scenes of persecution of slaves. Adewale, who was once a slave and knows how much slaves suffer, finds himself in a dilemma between helping slaves and performing his duties as an Assassin, but ultimately decides on his characteristics as a killer for Help his peers use it.
Assassins Creed Freedom Cry (CUSA-00416) PS4-Fugazi
Runs on Exploit 4.05 and higher exploits
Adewale is a strong character with deep feelings and a sense of conscientiousness. Adewale, like Edward, has his own weapons, he will have two main weapons during the gameplay. The first weapon is the Machete, which is like a large knife and plays a major role in hand-to-hand combat. The second weapon is the Blunderbuss, which is a powerful shotgun designed to destroy a large number of enemies at close range. It has applications. One of the changes in the gameplay of Assassins Creed Freedom Cry is changing the way you buy weapons and upgrade them.
Unlike Black Flag, where money was the first word to upgrade weapons, in Assassins Creed Freedom Cry, weapons can be used to free slaves and explore the Caribbean, which in turn is of great importance. Increases slaves, which is the main goal of the game. The Freedom Cry map is much smaller than the Black Flag, and its only major city is Port-Au-Prince, with a small number of islands, and only one of the map areas allows you to go underwater and explore.
Rise up against slavery with the latest single-player action-adventure game in the Assassin’s Creed® franchise. Assassin’s Creed® Freedom Cry is now available exclusively for download on PlayStation®4 system and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate. Now, 15 years after the events of Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag ™, Adewale has become a trained Assassin.
After being shipwrecked in what is now known as Haiti and left without weapons or a crew, Adewale starts to assist the locals in an effort to assemble a crew and steal a ship. The more he helps, however, the more he is drawn into the Maroon slave community. Forced to face his past, he sets out to free the slaves and bring death to their captors.
Originally released as an add-on for Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, Adewale’s epic adventure is now available as its own stand-alone title purchase of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag is not required.
For now, in order to play our rips you will need:
– a PS4 with Firmware 4.05 or upper
– a computer to run the PS4 Exploit Host
Game installation tutorial:
1) First, extract all downloaded zip files with the latest version of WinRar software .
2) Transfer the obtained pkg file to your hard drive which is formatted to exFAT. Be careful not to copy to any folder on your external hard drive. But only in the main address of the external hard drive and no other subdirectories.
3) Connect your hard drive to the PS4 console. If the Debug Settings section is active after entering the console hack, enter this section. That is, the address Settings => Debug Settings in the console.
4) Go to Debug Settings => Game => Package Installer. Your download file obtained in the second step will be displayed here.
5) Start the installation by hitting the X key. Once the installation is complete, the game will be displayed on your console home screen.
- File size: 6.6 GB