- ASUS File Manager is a file manager app developed by ASUS. It is available for Android devices.
- ASUS File Manager allows you to browse, view, and manage files on your Android device. It also includes a number of features, such as:
- The ability to create and manage folders
- The ability to view file properties
- The ability to compress and decompress files
- The ability to share files
- The ability to scan for viruses
- ASUS File Manager is available for free on the Google Play Store.
Here are some of the pros and cons of ASUS File Manager:
- Easy to use: ASUS File Manager is easy to use, even for users who are not familiar with file managers.
- Feature-rich: ASUS File Manager includes a number of features that are not available in the default Android file manager.
- Free: ASUS Files Manager is free to download and use.
- Not as powerful as some other file managers: ASUS File Manager is not as powerful as some other file managers, such as ES File Explorer or Solid Explorer.
- Can be slow on some devices: ASUS Files Manager can be slow on some devices, especially on devices with low-end specifications.
Overall, ASUS File Manager is a good option for users who are looking for a simple and easy-to-use file manager app. However, it is not as powerful as some other file managers.
Manage your files efficiently with ASUS Files Manager. ASUS File Manager helps you manage all the files inside your device’s memory, microSD, LAN, and cloud storage accounts.
By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, or delete files that exist in any of your storage locations. It also gives you easy access to your files.
Features of ASUS File Manager:
- A lightweight and efficient file manager: Search, access, save, delete or share files on any type of your storage.
- Access to files in LAN and SMB: Manage files on LAN and SMB
- More options for cloud storage: Support for storage accounts such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Save disk space with compression: Compress files and decompress them
- Simple browsing of files: Browse files easily and categorize them according to their categories (photos, music, videos, etc.).
Changes of the latest version 126.96.36.199_160129:
– Improve performance. .
Android 4.4 and above
Download the placed file, transfer it to your device and install it. If you encounter an error, delete the previous version and reinstall the new version.
Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by admin