Atmel Studio is an integrated development platform (IDP) that can be used to troubleshoot and develop AVR and ARM microcontroller code. Software development environments for specific platforms and professional troubleshooting require a complete and powerful environment. Atmel Studio is a complete software development environment for various microcontrollers. By developing in this environment, you can put the AVR and ARM microcontroller applications together and write their code in a hassle-free environment. C + C / C + and assembly codes are easily edited by this software. With Atmel Gallery you can enter a world of plugins and expand your development environment with them. Atmel Studio imports Arduino designs as C ++ projects and lets you easily develop them.
Features of Atmel Studio software:
- Supports more than 300 AVR and ARM microcontrollers
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities that include breakpoints in complex code
- Integrated viewer with visual aids
- Create projects from scratch designed by the Wizard or from a large library of examples
- Build debugging displays to build an accurate model of CPU, interrupts and accessories
- Write and troubleshoot C + C ++ and assembly codes with a single compiler
- Configure and test the performance of wireless designs
- Ability to use plugins to expand the development environment
- This software is completely cracked and does not need to be activated.