Supervisors perform the following duties −
- Keep in touch with the audit staff.
- Assess and discuss the progress and completion of audit work.
- Take the Auditor’s advice on important issues.
- Rotate the duties of the audit staff.
Section Audit Assistants
Section Audit Assistants perform the following duties −
- Keep in touch with the client and the Auditor.
- Check the work done by junior staff.
- Prepare audit program.
- Ensure smooth audit work.
- Give advice, instructions and guidance to junior staff.
- Confirm whether legal requirements are met or not.
- Assess assets, liabilities and capital structure of company.
- To verify valuation of assets and liabilities.
Junior Audit Assistants
Junior Audit Assistants perform the following duties −
- Check schedules and reconciliations of the statements.
- Check all supporting data, documents and papers.
- Follow instructions of the seniors.
Audit clerk performs the following duties −
- Checking of posting, casting and carry forwards.
- Other routine checks.
- Follow instructions that come from the seniors.