Auto Power-on & Shutdown, due to the limitation of traffic volume of volume services of high-speed internet service companies and the possibility of using night traffic for free in some services, users naturally turned to downloading at night. Since the start time of the free night service is at midnight, either the computer must be left on until that time or the user must turn on the computer at that time. Also, if you intend to travel, turning on the computer fully is the only possible way; But Auto Power-on & Shut-down software offers a better and simpler way. Using this small and practical software, you can easily determine and automate the time to turn on and turn off your computer.
Features and features of Auto Power-on & Shutdown software:
– The ability to turn on and off the computer at the desired time
– Scheduling at different intervals daily, weekly, once a month and…
– Support Restart, Log off, Standby or Sleep, Hibernate, Lock and…
– The possibility of specifying a mouse or a special key from the keyboard to perform the desired operation
– Scheduling backup tasks, cleaning Windows, running desired software, etc.
– Receive the world clock and set the exact time of the operation
– Ability to set a password for the program
The set of changes made in Auto Power-on & Shut-down from Here Is visible.
Tips of Auto Power-on & Shutdown program:
– For this program to function properly, especially during automatic power-on, your motherboard must support this feature and the desired option must be active in BIOS.
– The motherboard may have this capability, but the software does not support the motherboard.
– To test the correct operation of the software after installation, check it to turn it off and on automatically in the setting.
– The software must always be running to perform its tasks; By default, the ability to run after Windows startup is disabled, which is activated by right-clicking on the program icon in the System Tray (next to the Windows clock) and selecting Run at Windows Startup.
Operation system: Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA/2008/7/8/8.1
Hardware requirements: 64MB RAM, Pentium-166 MHz, 10MB Hard Disk, Mainboard support ACPI
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Last Updated on July 5, 2023 by admin