As much as Adobe is known for providing a variety of graphic and multimedia software, Autodesk is also known for producing a variety of engineering design and simulation software. One of the programs of this company is Autodesk AutoCAD software, which is the main and standard design and drawing program. AutoCAD is perhaps the most widely used software in various fields of engineering, which is used to draw a variety of drawings and plans of construction, industrial and.. The first version of Autodesk AutoCAD was released in late 1982, and the 2016 version is actually the thirtieth release of the software.
Features and specifications of Autodesk AutoCAD software :
– Suitable user interface for novice users
– Designing all kinds of two-dimensional and three-dimensional drawings and shapes
– Creating a view and plan of drawings and plans and displaying them 360 degrees
– Has a variety of tools needed to draw complex maps and shapes
– Save the project in a dedicated DWG format
– Ability to manage different layers of design and shape
– Possibility of annotations for each part of the project
– Compatibility and coordination with various design software
– Ability to support and edit DGN format
– From the 2020 version, this software is only available in 64-bit editions.
– Autodesk software is often published in two main files from the Autodesk site – known as sfx – and also in the form of ISO. The ISO version is no different from the original version, only the files are extracted and embedded in the image with the activator. Due to the higher volume of the ISO version as well as some installation problems and sf, the sfx version is included.
A cheaper version of AutoCAD is also called Autodesk AutoCAD LT, which lacks some of the standard version features such as 3D simulation, project customization, standard CAD management tools, and more.