AutoCAD Architecture software, abbreviated as ACA and originally known as AutoCAD Architectural Desktop and then Architectural Desktop, and as it is known in its current form since 2008, is a flagship version of AutoCAD software, AutoCAD, developed specifically for building and architecture design. Is. This software is considered as a BIM program (abbreviation for Building Information Modeling).
Features and specifications of Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture software :
– Familiar AutoCAD environment and therefore the ability to learn quickly
– Designing and drawing three-dimensional architectural works simultaneously with two-dimensional drawing
– Has an extensive library of various parts of the building such as walls, doors, windows and…
– Ability to update the overall status of the design by deleting or adding a new component
– Extraordinary accuracy in design and drawing
– High design speed and the possibility of fast design reconstruction
– Designing different types of roofs with new standards
– Create a design in full color and close to the real view
– Drawing a floor plan of the building using different materials
– Ability to get output for common design software
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.