Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical software is responsible for designing electrical circuits using the AutoCAD family of features as well as additional tools for electrical design. This software with a full library and also the ability to perform design tasks automatically is a suitable tool for electrical, electronics, and computer engineers.
Features and specifications of Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical software :
– Dynamic design of electrical circuits
– Existence of a complete list of electrical components to draw the plan
– Generate reports automatically
– Three-dimensional display of designed circuits
– Ability to debug and troubleshoot the circuit
– Ability to add descriptions and annotations along with the design
– Ability to output schematic design in PDF format
– Using folders and categorizing them to organize the project and support the ability to drag and drop files into folders
– Numbering wires and components automatically to reduce errors
– Support for DWG technology and format
– Compatibility with other AutoCAD family software
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical Program Tips :
– From the 2020 version, this software, like the original AutoCAD program, is only available in 64-bit editions.
Auto desk software is often published in two main files on the Auto desk site – known as SFX – as well as in ISO format. The ISO version is no different from the original version, with only the files extracted and embedded in the image with the activator. Due to the higher volume of the ISO version as well as some installation problems and sf, the SFX version is included.
– Auto desk software suite activator is usually released as a public crack by the XFORCE group, and so is this version.
Microsoft Windows 7/8 / 8.1 x86 / x64
32bit: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
AMD Athlon ™ 64 with SSE2 technology
AMD Opteron ™ with SSE2 technology
Intel Xeon® with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
Intel Pentium® 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
(4GB (8 GB Recommended
1024 × 768 (1600 × 1050 or higher – recommended) with True Color
Windows display adapter capable of 1024 × 768 with True Color capabilities. DirectX9 or DirectX11 compliant card recommended but not required
Installation 12.0 GB
Plotter / Printer
Same as AutoCAD Electrical 2013-2014 – system printer and HDI support
Digitizer WINTAB support
Additional requirements for 3D Modeling
Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon, 3.0 GHz or greater or Intel or AMD Dual-Core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
Note: 64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling
8GB RAM or more
1280 × 1024 True Color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card
6GB free hard disk available not including installation requirements
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.