Combining GIS (Geographic Information System) data with CAD data and tools will help you plan and manage your infrastructure, which is what Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D software does. This program helps engineers and managers to develop and manage intelligent models of their infrastructure by applying regional standards and other special cases.
Features and specifications of Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D software :
– Using drawing and modeling tools to create designs using GIS data
– Drawing, entering and editing information through sources such as LIDAR sensor data and laser 3D scanning data
– Conversion of GISAD and CAD data into usable and common models in the industry
– Has comprehensive tools for planning and analyzing information
– Organizing the types of resources and assets available in the maps such as water, sewage, gas, electricity and…
– Ability to enter information and coordinates of aerial maps
– Ability to create and edit various symbols and place dynamic symbols on the map such as arrows, bars and graphic strips and…
– Access to GIS data through various international mapping sources
– Compatibility with common GIS software such as ArcGIS
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.