Another piece of software developed on the AutoCAD platform is the Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical program, which, as its name implies, includes, in addition to the usual features of the AutoCAD software, additional tools and facilities for designing mechanical parts. This software provides a comprehensive library of components as well as complete tools based on mechanical design standards.
Features and specifications of Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical software :
– Fast learning and use due to the familiar environment of AutoCAD software
– Design and modeling of various mechanical parts
– Creating accurate dimensions of mechanical models intelligently
– Has a library of more than 700,000 pieces and standard capabilities with the possibility of adding custom pieces to it
– Ability to update and harmonize parts with the latest standards
Possibility of Synergy for Mechanical Engineering
– Ability to analyze the design
– Facilities for drafting, documenting, annotating, reporting, and sharing projects
– Has a content browser section to quickly find the required content
– New possibility to support 3D CAD models
– Compatibility with other AutoCAD suite programs as well as common mechanical design software
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical Program Tips :
– From the 2020 version, this software, like the original AutoCAD program, is only available in 64-bit editions.
Autodesk software is often published in two main files on the Autodesk site – known as SFX – as well as in ISO format. The ISO version is no different from the original version, with only the files extracted and embedded in the image with the activator. Due to the higher volume of the ISO version as well as some installation problems, the SFX version is included.
– Autodesk software suite activator is usually released as a public crack by the XFORCE group, and so is this version.
Microsoft Windows 7/8 / 8.1 x86 / x64
32bit: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
AMD Athlon ™ 64 with SSE2 technology
AMD Opteron ™ with SSE2 technology
Intel Xeon® with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
Intel Pentium® 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
(2GB (3 GB recommended for 32-bit, 8 GB recommended for 64-bit)
1024 × 768 (1600 × 1050 or higher – recommended) with True Color
Windows display adapter capable of 1024 × 768 with True Color capabilities. DirectX9 or DirectX11 compliant card recommended but not required
Installation 6.0 GB
Deployment via Deployment Wizard
The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP / IP protocol
Either Microsoft or Novell TCP / IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows
In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2008, and 2008 R2
Citrix® XenApp ™ 6.5 FP1
Additional requirements for 3D Modeling
Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon, 3.0 GHz or greater or Intel or AMD Dual-Core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
Note: 64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds, and 3D Modeling
3GB or greater for 32-bit, 8GB RAM or greater for 64-bit
1280 × 1024 True Color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card
6GB free hard disk available not including installation requirements
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.