Another product of Autodesk Company, which is produced based on AutoCAD software, is the Autodesk AutoCAD MEP program, which provides the necessary specialized facilities for designing construction facilities. MEP stands for Mechanical meaning mechanical, Electrical meaning electrical and Plumbing meaning piping; Therefore, it is possible to design all kinds of equipment existing in the building, both electrical and mechanical, as well as design the pipe path in this software.
Features and specifications of Autodesk AutoCAD MEP software :
– Familiar user interface of AutoCAD software with specialized tools required
– Detailed design and drawing of various types of construction equipment such as electricity network, ventilation, elevators, firefighting equipment, pipe route, and…
– Ability to calculate the size of spaces automatically
– Support for IFC data (stands for Industry Foundation Classes).
– Full integration of other AutoCAD suite software such as AutoCAD Architecture, Autocad Mechanical and Autocad Electrical and…
– Using DWG technology and format for easy design exchange with the above software
Autodesk AutoCAD MEP Program Tips :
– From the 2020 version, this software, like the original AutoCAD program, is only available in 64-bit editions.
– Autodesk software is often published in two main files from the Autodesk site – known as SFX – and also in ISO format. The ISO version is no different from the original version, with only the files extracted and embedded in the image with the activator. Due to the higher volume of the ISO version as well as some installation problems, the SFX version is included.
– Autodesk software suite activator is usually released as a public crack by the XFORCE group, and so is this version.
Microsoft Windows 7/8 / 8.1 x86 / x64
32bit: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
AMD Athlon ™ 64 with SSE2 technology
AMD Opteron ™ with SSE2 technology
Intel Xeon® with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
Intel Pentium® 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
(32bit: 2 GB (4 GB Recommended
(64bit: 2 GB (8 GB Recommended
1024 × 768 (1600 × 1050 or higher – recommended) with True Color
Windows display adapter capable of 1024 × 768 with True Color capabilities. DirectX9 or DirectX11 compliant card recommended but not required
Installation 10.0 GB
Digitizer WINTAB support
Additional requirements for 3D Modeling
Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon, 3.0 GHz or greater or Intel or AMD Dual-Core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
32bit: 4 GB RAM
64bit: 8 GB RAM or more
1280 × 1024
True color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D® capable workstation-class graphics card
6GB free hard disk available not including installation requirements
Note: 64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds, and 3D Modeling -please refer to the AutoCAD 64-bit System Requirements for more information
AutoCAD MEP Pictures
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
AutoCAD MEP download link
Download from Autodesk: