Designing, drawing, editing and managing piping drawings with precision tools is the main task of Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID software. P&ID stands for Piping and Instrumentation Diagram. Using the facilities and tools in this program, Piping engineers can design the pipe route with high speed and accuracy and also save on project costs. Because this version is based on AutoCAD and uses its user interface, the use of software and training of specific piping components is faster.
Features and specifications of Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID software :
– Design components and pipelines dynamically by automatically performing repetitive, displacement and operations.
– Complies with the latest piping standards
– Includes a library of standard signs and symbols in the industry PIP, ISA, JIS, ISO / DIN
– Ability to label and annotate the design
– Ability to check for errors to increase accuracy and solve design problems
– Ability to report and exchange project information
– Support for data exchange based on existing standards such as ISO 15926
– Compatibility with other AutoCAD family software and in particular AutoCAD Plant 3D program
Download Free Trial from Autodesk: