AutoCAD Raster Design is a powerful software from Autodesk to convert bitmap images to vector maps. Using this program, you can aerial images, maps, satellite images and other digital models that have been prepared in the form of bit or raster / pixel maps in vector format that can be used in drawing and engineering software such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Convert AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD and P&ID. With this product, you will be able to edit and delete the unwanted parts of the images, optimize, crop, add new images, and finally you can convert the improved image to the desired vector format with one click, and in the map software Use another cache.
Features and specifications of AutoCAD Raster Design:
- Simple graphical environment and comprehensive guide for different parts of the program
- Easily convert satellite images, aerial images and other pixel maps to vector images
- Ability to pre-edit images (including improved image quality, noise cancellation, rotation, cropping, etc.) before converting to vector
- OCR capability of scanned images and documents
- Ability to add new images to the used base image
- Use standard AutoCAD commands to work with raster images
- Ability to create lines and playlists on the image and eventually convert to vector form
- View and analyze image information and georeferencing capabilities when using this product alongside AutoCAD Civil 3D
- High speed image processing and conversion to vector format
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.