AutoCAD Structural Detailing is another product of Autodesk company for designing all kinds of concrete and metal structures of buildings. All the projects we do in this software can be integrated with AutoCAD, which means the two-way communication between the two software. It is also possible to interact with another Autodesk software called Autodesk Revit.
However, Autodesk stopped developing AutoCAD Structural Detailing on April 13, 2015. Autodesk explains the reason for the stop by saying that it has produced stronger alternatives such as Autodesk Advanced Steel for this software, which has more capabilities and capabilities, but this is not a complete replacement, currently Advanced Steel only in the structural sector. Steel is completely replaceable with the current software, but in the design of concrete structures, this software can still be used well, although this part is also being transferred to the Revit package.
Features and specifications of AutoCAD Structural Detailing software:
- Convenient user interface
- Supports multiple layouts in one file for better management
- Intelligent structural objects
- Automatic construction of structural display details
- Large database of extensible connections
- Intelligent check of loads on different structures and parts
- Ability to print and output Excel from the design
- Automatic Updates
- Proper positioning of screws, nuts and washers
- Ability to import models created in Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis
- Ability to import data from Autodesk Revit
- A library of templates for each country
- Ability to use solid objects, welding symbols and… in design
- Ability to plan to build and arrange the use of materials and receive output in Excel and Word format
- Different styles for customizing structures
- See Also Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2021 x64
AutoCAD Structural Detailing ( 2015 intro and settings)
Available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder inside the ISO file.