Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The word Maya is derived from the word Maya in Sanskrit, which is the ancient language of India and means illusion. Autodesk Maya is another professional 3D modeling and computer animation software that has many capabilities for 3D design and animation. The distinctive feature of this program is its very advanced modeling, and major film and animation studios, as well as various other design companies, use this feature for all kinds of projects.
Features and Specification of Autodesk Maya software :
– Advanced design of 3D models
– Simulating all kinds of natural and environmental elements such as atmospheric changes, water and all kinds of liquids, fire, plants, etc.
– Having different modeling and data management tools
– The possibility of transferring the properties of one object to another object
– Designing all kinds of clothes, hair, etc. with different materials and moods
– Coordination with other modeling and animation software
– Support for the mathematical model NURBS (abbreviation of Non-uniform rational B-spline)
– Ability to combine two-dimensional elements with three-dimensional models
– Ability to use MEL programming and scripting language (abbreviation of Maya embedded language), C++ and Python in the development of software features
Autodesk Maya program tips :
– From version 2014 onwards, this software is only available in 64-bit edition.
Autodesk’s software is often published in two forms, the main file from the Autodesk site – which is known as SFX – and also in ISO form. The ISO version is no different from the original version and only the files are extracted and placed in the image along with the activator. Due to the higher volume of the ISO version and also some installation problems, the SFX version is included.
– Usually, the Autodesk software suite activator is released as a public crack by the XFORCE group, and this version is the same.
– Autodesk Softimage software has ended its work in the 2015 version and its capabilities are included in Maya and 3ds Max programs.
: Operating System
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8 and Windows® 8.1, and Windows 10
CPU: 64bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor
Graphics Hardware: Refer to the Recommended Hardware wizard for a detailed list of recommended systems and graphics cards
RAM: 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended
Disk Space: 4.5 GB of free disk space for installation
2017, 2018, and 2019 versions are given in the Readme file, and their generality is the same as the 2016 version;
First, run the SFX executable file to extract the installation files in a folder. After starting the installation, click on Install; On the page related to the type of license and serial, and in the License Type section, the default option, which is Stand-Alone, must be selected. Use the serials in the text file for the Product Information section.
Also, enter the serial number in the text file in the Product Key section, then continue and complete the installation. Disconnect your internet connection and run the program. After displaying the Autodesk Licensing window, click on Activate, and in the next step select Request an activation code using an offline method and continue and run the program again.
Run the Keygen file in the Crack folder with Run as administrator and click on Patch. Then enter the serial given in the Request Code field in the relevant place in Keygen and click on Generate. In the license window, select the I have an activation code from the Autodesk option and paste the code given in the Activation section by clicking on section 1 and clicking OK. If you get an error message, click Patch again.