Autodesk Navisworks Manage is software that allows engineers, architects, and factory owners to manage their projects and easily design a building or industrial activity. Autodesk Navisworks Manage is used as a digital prototyping tool by manufacturers or professionals in the design of heavy industrial systems. Autodesk Navisworks Manage is a tool in the hands of architects to use in the process of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Plant Workflow. For example, these people are able to easily design the plan and process of activities in a production line from beginning to end (as a complete animation of the production line work process from beginning to end) and optimize it.
Autodesk is an American company that focuses on the production of 3D design software in the fields of animation, architecture, industry, construction and manufacturing. The company was introduced in 1982 by John Walker under the brand name CAD and the first version of its product called AutoCAD.
Features of Autodesk Navisworks Manage :
– A professional tool for manufacturers and production line engineers
– Creating a plan for a construction or industrial activity
– Geologists can collect projects and succeed in expanding their business to the best of their ability according to the project situations by the software planning engine.
– Schedule capability,
– Save and view files in NWD and DWF format
– Ability to collect documents,
– A very powerful tool for analysis, communication, field coordinates, dispute resolution and program projects
– Manage model components using Revit hierarchy, family, type and example
– Advanced tools for 5D simulation
– Project management
– Integration of factory and workshop environment
– Auxiliary tools for coordination between departments
– Library of ready architectural objects,
– Plan on projects before construction
– Support for English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
– Very convenient leadership tools,
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.