ReCap is an interesting software from Autodesk for scanning, image processing and 3D modeling. Using this program, you can give different images of laser scanners to it and produce a three-dimensional model of the desired object. ReCap is also widely used in 3D modeling of images taken by UAVs or helicopters. In this method, the camera is connected to a helicopter and by taking high-level images of a place of recreation, sports or any other place, many images are prepared, which can be processed by presenting these images to the ReCap program, and the three-dimensional view of that place can be Gained. In fact, ReCap is a program that professionally processes large volumes of images taken from a specific subject and finally provides a three-dimensional view of that subject.
- Simple and functional user interface
- Ability to get the final output in various 3D formats for additional processing in other related software
- Very good compatibility with other Autodesk products
- Ability to mesh images automatically with the ability to change the meshes
- Ability to import images from GoPro cameras that can even take pictures under the sea
- Support for automatic tagging by gps and in EXIF metadata format
- Supports a variety of coordinate systems
- Automatic conversion of images to meshes in RCM, IBJ, DBX formats
- Ability to receive output in GEO TIFF format
- Ability to export the model in the form of a network of three-dimensional points in RCS format
- Ability to manually add correction images to improve results
- Ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to use the software as a group and share data between team members (through another product of this company called A360)
- Use cloud technologies to store and access data
- Optimal and satisfactory processing power
Listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Apparently this software does not have a full crack. You can use this program for 3 years by giving a university email on Autodesk site. Apparently 1 month with regular email.