Autodesk ReMake, formerly known as Memento, is a solution for converting recorded reality or scanning into high-quality 3D meshes. Autodesk ReMake connects the world of sensors that can capture and digitize the real world with the amazing new world of digital design, digital manufacturing and virtual experiences. If you are interested in digitizing the real world and creating assets for any of the following: archiving, training, design, engineering, virtual experiences such as AR / VR, games, movies, web sharing or digital manufacturing (CNC, Print) 3D), so ReMake software is right for you.
Features and specifications of Autodesk ReMake software:
- Create 3D mesh models of images or any sensor such as structured light or laser scanning
- Import 3D meshes created from other solutions, from scanner software or modeling programs and CAD
- Statistics and optimization of 3D models for further downstream use (cleaning, fixing, sculpting, editing, optimization, comparison, export and publishing)
- Publish models for interactive 3D viewing online
- Export in FBX, OBJ, OBJ (QUADS) and PLY mesh file formats for design and engineering workflows in Autodesk Fusion360 or other design and engineering products, in AR / VR solution , or more modeling applications such as Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya Or Mudbox, Zbrush, Blender, etc.
- Analysis between a designed CAD model and recording a 3D printed version of the same model
- Provide an intelligent and easy way to optimize and prepare high quality defined meshes for different flows
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.